This Cookies Policy applies to www.fourseasonshydra.gr, owned and operated by Four Seasons Hydra hotel, and describes how we use personal data collected through Cookies on our website www.fourseasonshydra.gr (‘Site’).
When entering the Site, we automatically collect data using Cookies.
The types of information that we collect through Cookies may include data such as IP address; device ID; viewed pages; browsing information; browser type; operating system; internet service provider; timestamp; the referring URL; and location data depending on the device you use.
More information on Cookies: Cookies are small bits of electronic information that a website sends to a visitor’s browser and are stored on the visitor’s hard drive. We may place Cookies on your computer if you visit our website. If you are concerned about having Cookies on your device, you can set your browser to refuse all Cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being set, allowing you to decide whether to accept it. You can also delete Cookies from your device. However, if you choose to block or delete Cookies, certain features of the websites you visit may not operate correctly. For more information about cookies and their impact on you and your internet browsing visit www.aboutcookies.org.
Third-party Cookies: We may allow certain third parties to place Cookies. If you have questions about which Cookies are used and which parties place such Cookies, please contact us at email@example.com.
We use your information, including personal data, collected through Cookies for the following purposes:
- Provide usage of our Site: We may use information that we collect through Cookies to allow you to use all the features provided in our Site.
- Provide additional information and services: We may use information that we collect through Cookies in cooperation with third-parties, in order to improve your experience of the Site, and to give you access to more information and services.
- WebHotelier:Your personal data may be shared with WebHotelier Technologies Limited, located at Mnasiadou 9, 1065, Nicosia, Cyprus, the company which operates WebHotelier Booking Engine.
- Sharing with third-parties:We may share your personal data with third parties, such as service providers acting on our behalf, as permitted by law. We do not sell or rent your personal data.
- Competent authorities:We may disclose personal data to law enforcement and other governmental authorities insofar as it is required by law or is strictly necessary for the prevention, detection or prosecution of criminal acts and fraud.
There is a difference between session Cookies and permanent Cookies. Session Cookies only exist until you close your browser. Permanent Cookies have a longer lifespan and are not automatically deleted once you close your browser. If you have questions about specific retention periods, please contact us via the contact details included below.
Questions or Complaints
If you have questions or concerns about our processing of your personal data, or if you wish to exercise any of the rights you have under this policy, you are welcome to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org .
Changes to the Policy
Just as our business changes constantly, this Cookies Policy may also change in the future. If you want to see changes made to this Cookies Policy from time to time, we invite you to access this Cookies Policy to see the changes.